Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Garni + Gehard

I didn't want to mess up the formatting of the last post by uploading more pictures to it, so I decided to make a second post for the photos from the end of the conference trip to Garni and Geghard. I know I've already posted some Garni photos in here, but a few more can't hurt! Here's a view of the Garni Temple from the back--my camera does well on bright sunny days.






Overlooking the cliffs and canyons at Garni [this photo and the next one]


























The Geghard Monastery--one of the most stunningly beautiful places I've ever seen in my life. the photographs can't do it justice. You'll have to come see it for yourself.










Vahagn took this photo--he thought the light looked cool--I agree!

















For the full collection of photos, check out my albums on Facebook!

No comments: